ignite-user mailing list archives

From styriver <Scott_Tyri...@mgic.com>
Subject Re: Configuration Recommendations after ESX maintenance failure
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2017 02:48:17 GMT
Hi
I want to make sure I am using correct vm ware terminology. They used
vMotion and when this happend one of the ignite servers "moved" to another
VMware host. Our network personnel tell me it should look like it is back
"online" almost instantaneously. I thought we could solve this by increasing
one or more timeouts. That is why I dumped the ignite configuration.