ignite-user mailing list archives

From diopek <deha.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing records Ignite cache size grows
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2017 22:37:07 GMT
Hi Andrew,
Problem is, we have 24 GB RAM, 8 CPU Windows server where we couldn't
replicate the issue.
Issue happens when we move it to Linux box with 64 CPU and set the memory 64
GB RAM (or higher) to process much larger volumes data, again we observed
that Java collection gets populated correctly but after data gets loaded
into Ignite, Ignite cache size always 10s of records less than actual java
collection size. We caught this bug after almost a year when those missing
number or transactions happen to have quite large balances that was missed
in generated reports.
Again, if you are trying to replicate this issue for dev PCs as close to our
PC specs, I'd say it's not possible and we couldn't replicate the issue in
almost a week in local dev box (where we run Eclipse etc.).
in either case local or integration test environment we are pointing to same
data source to read the data that also rules out any data error. And again
just before java collection total number record counts is always correct
whether data is small or large.