ignite-user mailing list archives

From diopek <deha.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing records Ignite cache size grows
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2017 02:01:43 GMT
Within LoadOnlyCacheStore inputIterator method, we populate
ArrayList<Tuple2&lt;Long,ArrayList&lt;MyPOJO>>> collection and iterator
of
that collection is being returned
from that method and also parse method is straight forward;
*@Override
protected IgniteBiTuple<Long, ArrayList&lt;RwaDTO>>
parse(Tuple2<Long,ArrayList&lt;MyPOJO>> rec, Object... args) {
	return new T2<>(rec.v1(), rec.v2());
}*

if we use Java collection directly (ArrayList.size()) number of records is
matching. But if we pass the iterator from Ignite, load Ignite cache, and
then call IgniteCache.size() down the line that's where we see count
discrepancy. This never happens for smaller number of records Ignite
cache.size() returns correct number, it only happens if we process very
higher number of records. Also in any case, number of records small or
large,  if we use Java collection directly instead of Ignite cache record
count is accurate. Therefore we are kind of stacked. I really appreciate
your help here. Thank you