ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NOT IN in ignite
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2017 01:18:58 GMT
Anil,

I meant that you CAN set this flag per query when using IgniteCache API, but
not JDBC. And I don't know any way to do this in JDBC, API just doesn't
provide it. So the limitation you mention before makes sense, but it more
cause by JDBC rather than Ignite. If you have ideas on how to overcome this,
please share with us.

It would be great if query executor could detect correct value for
collocated flag automatically, but I'm afraid there is no technical way to
do this. As I mentioned before, this is a performance optimization which
basically removes part of execution flow. In some cases this causes
incorrect result, so you have to be sure that you're using it correctly.
With collocated=false you will ALWAYS get correct results.

-Val