ignite-user mailing list archives

From diopek <deha.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite cache range query using cache keys
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 19:26:51 GMT
While SqlQuery fails,  ScanQuery works without any issue.
Another issue we've notices  some records are being missed when data loaded
into IgniteCache gets larger.
cache size() method returns 522511  records, 64 records less that 522575
which should be actual number of records in Ignite cache.
if we replace Ignite cache with regular Java LinkedHashMap records matches.
I posted the this issue also on separate thread.
Thanks in advance for your help.