ignite-user mailing list archives

From diopek <deha.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite cache range query using cache keys
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 14:32:54 GMT
 Hi Denis

After adding cacheConfig.setIndexedTypes(Long.class, ArrayList.class), below
is my current configuration;
*CacheConfiguration<Long, ArrayList&lt;MyPOJO>> cacheCfg = new
CacheConfiguration<>(cacheName);
cacheCfg.setStartSize(startSize);
cacheCfg.setCacheMode(CacheMode.LOCAL);
cacheCfg.setIndexedTypes(Long.class,ArrayList.class);
cacheCfg.setCacheStoreFactory(FactoryBuilder.factoryOf(MyCacheLoadOnlyStore.class))*

After running the query that I mentioned earlier, I got the following
exception,

*Caused by: javax.cache.CacheException: Failed to find SQL table for type:
ArrayList<MyPOJO>.class
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryProcessor$6.applyx(GridQueryProcessor.java:879)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryProcessor$6.applyx(GridQueryProcessor.java:866)*

Not sure, what this exception means exactly. BTW, we are using Ignite 1.8.0