ignite-user mailing list archives

From bintisepaha <binti.sep...@tudor.com>
Subject Re: Pessimistic TXN did not release lock on a key, all subsequent txns failed
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 15:48:14 GMT
Andrey, thanks for getting back.
I am attaching the stack trace. Don't think the cause is a deadloc, but the
trace is long so maybe I am missing out something, let me know if you find
something useful.

We cannot ourselves reproduce this issue as there are no errors on the prior
successful update. It feels like the txn was marked successful, but on one
of the keys the lock was not released. and later when we try to access the
key, its locked, hence the exceptions.

No messages in the logs for long running txns or futures.
By killing the node that holds the key, the lock is not released.

Is there a way to query ignite to see if the locks are being held on a
particular key? Any code we can run to salvage such locks?

Any other suggestions?