ignite-user mailing list archives

From davida <david.alezan...@live.com>
Subject Re: SqlFieldQueries on property of custom user type
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2017 14:14:40 GMT
Hi Denis, unfortunately that did not work for me (I had problem with inner
Let me clarify what I was trying to do. I have following classes:

class Parent {
      int ParentID;
      Child ChildObject;     // assume initialized
class Child {
      int ChildID;

Parent properly is serialized with its child object. I want to execute
following query:
"select ParentID, ChildObject.ChildID from Parent where

I assume this should not be possible to execute as child object is custom
user type. Am I correct ?
Many Thanks.