ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SpringTransactionManager - Participating in existing transactions is not supported
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 22:33:24 GMT
Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

Sumanta Ghosh wrote
> Is there any plan to include this as a fix of SpringTransactionManager; we
> have the exact same situation - so was wondering in case patch is there,
> we do not have to override SpringTransactionManager class.

I don't think it was done. Do you want to contribute?

-Val