ignite-user mailing list archives

From rishi007bansod <rishi007ban...@gmail.com>
Subject Reduce Movement of data in cluster while data loading in PARTITIONED cache
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2017 19:52:30 GMT
Hi,
     Is there any way we can reduce movement of data across nodes in cluster
while data loading, so that we can speed up data loading process? By
observation I am getting better data loading rates in cache LOCAL mode as
there is no movement of data across ignite instances. Can we do some setting
in PARTITIONED cache mode, so that in this mode also movement across network
gets reduced?

Thanks.