ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite integration with Spring Batch and Spring Integration frameworks
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 21:59:12 GMT
Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

clong0214 wrote
> hello, it seems to fit me my case when i read the spring batch doc at
> http://docs.spring.io/springbatch/4.0.x/reference/html/scalability.html#partitionHandler

> I want to know how do you implements this?

The link doesn't work for me, can you please check?

Also please clarify you question, it's too broad now. What exactly you want
to achieve, what did you try and what doesn't work?

-Val