ignite-user mailing list archives

From yucigou <yuci....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Local node seems to be disconnected from topology (failure detection timeout is reached)
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 11:59:33 GMT
Hi Val,

Thanks for the explanation for not allowing re-connection of server nodes.

Regarding the RESTART_JVM policy, this policy does not work for our web
application. The reason is that in our web application Ignite is started by
the servlet context listener

And according to the Ignite documentation, the RESTART_JVM policy will work
only if Ignite is started with CommandLineStartup via standard
ignite.{sh|bat} shell script.

Wonder if it is possible to make the RESTART_JVM policy also work for Ignite
being started by the servlet context listener?