ignite-user mailing list archives

From howfree <2789106...@qq.com>
Subject How can I get the object "org.apache.ignite.Ignite" in a CacheStore implementation?
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2017 22:03:49 GMT
					<property name="cacheStoreFactory">
						<bean class="javax.cache.configuration.FactoryBuilder"

when I implement the CacheStore interface, I need read data from another
I usually do it like this:
Ignite ignite = Ignition.start("example-ignite.xml").

Is there any way where I can get it directly from Ignite APIs?
or I inject it into my CacheStore Implementation in XML file definition?