ignite-user mailing list archives

From rick_tem <rvinc...@temenos.com>
Subject SecurityContext in Ignite
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 11:49:04 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to Ignite.  I'm creating a WhiteListSecurityProcessor and it is all
working fine, but when authorize is being called, I get a null
SecurityContext.  Debugging I found that it is null coming from
GridCacheContext...Is this a bug?

    public void checkSecurity(SecurityPermission op) throws
SecurityException {
        if (CU.isSystemCache(name()))
            return;

        ctx.security().authorize(name(), op, *null*);
    }

I am aware of GridGain, but want to create my own plugin as we have our own
security needs...All of the documentation out on the net is dated..Is there
anywhere I set this up in the Spring configuration?  Below is the stacktrace
up to the authorize call....

Thread [TEST_FBNK_CURRENCY_109548147] (Suspended (breakpoint at line 182 in
WhiteListSecurityProcessor))
	WhiteListSecurityProcessor.authorize(String, SecurityPermission,
SecurityContext) line: 182
	GridCacheContext<K,V>.checkSecurity(SecurityPermission) line: 735
	GridDhtAtomicCache<K,V>.get(K, String, boolean, boolean) line: 468
	GridDhtAtomicCache<K,V>(GridCacheAdapter<K,V>).get(K, boolean, boolean)
line: 4783
	GridDhtAtomicCache<K,V>(GridCacheAdapter<K,V>).get(K) line: 1395
	IgniteCacheProxy<K,V>.get(K) line: 1118

Thanks,
Rick