ignite-user mailing list archives

From "Shawn Du" <shawn...@neulion.com.cn>
Subject 答复: persist only on delete
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 07:39:24 GMT
Hi,

In delete method, we can only get cache key.  In order to get cache entry
value, we need get Ignite instance and get the cache.

Assume we already get all of them. Can we get value in the cache by the key?
Which is still valid in cache?

Thanks

Shawn

发件人: Shawn Du [mailto:shawn.du@neulion.com.cn]
发送时间: 2017年2月6日 15:12
收件人: user@ignite.apache.org
主题: persist only on delete

Hi,

I have a case which cache entry will be update frequently, and I only want
to persist it when the cache is manually remove(cache will not change
anymore) by me.

For this case, It is a good idea to implement persist logic in
delete/deleteAll method while write/writeAll do nothing?

@Override
public void delete(Object o)
{
    //do nothing, we never have this operation.
}

Thanks

Shawn