ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Old AWS SDK version, why?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 18:06:24 GMT
Chandresh, thanks for taking this over!

Please update all the modules then which are ignite-aws, ignite-gce and ignite-clouds. The
modules are listed in the ticket.

As for testing, you need to run corresponding tests on TeamCity which has all required keys.
Otherwise, you need to create a personal account on AWS and GCE if you want to validate the
changes locally.

—
Denis