ignite-user mailing list archives

From afedotov <alexander.fedot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can we create a TOPIC Config?
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 16:01:07 GMT
Hi,

Did I get you correct, that you want to send an update to a topic every
time the cache is updated?
If that is the question then I would suggest you taking a look at the
following:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/events
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/messaging

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 7:03 AM, hitendrapratap [via Apache Ignite Users] <
ml-node+s70518n10109h13@n6.nabble.com> wrote:

> I have small local cache(populate the cache when application starts). When
> I will get an update for the same then I want to publish a updated message
> to a topic. So now all the client and server will receive the updated
> message as they were registered listener to that topic.
> I am trying to configure the same like creating a topic config where i can
> specify topic name and listener implementation?

> .
> NAML

Kind regards,
Alexander.