ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 1.7.0 Session caching issue with update session attributes
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2017 15:51:18 GMT
Hi Siva,

It look like you are trying to deserialize
org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.util.StreamCharBuffer
object using Externalizable interface.
Possibly, you save to session non-static nested object or anonymous class
object that has implicit link to its parent.

According javadoc to StreamCharBuffer - Grails GSP rendering uses this
class as a buffer that is optimized for performance.
Is it possible you save some object that class declared in GSP file?

Also I'm confused, that optimized marshaller is used, If there is a chance
that there is some old data in cache, that was created by optimized
marshaller?