ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions on Client Reconnect and Client Cache
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 11:47:50 GMT
Hi,

1. It looks like connection timeouts is too low. Do you see any errors in
client logs?

2. You can have local cache on client. See CacheConfiguration#cacheMode
option [1]

3. You can try recommendation given in [2] thread.

[1] http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/docs/cache-modes#local-mode
[2]
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Efficient-way-to-get-partial-data-of-a-cache-entry-td9965.html#a9969

--