ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to remove large amount of data from cache
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 13:41:33 GMT
Hi,

It looks like you try to remove entries from single node. At first you
collect SQL query result from all nodes and then perform delete operations.

Also,  you can try to run a job on grid that would remove local entries on
each node. SqlFieldsQuery.setLocal(true) can be used to make query run
locally.
This should reduce network traffic.

The best way is to use Expire policy as Valentine already mentioned above.
Why this way is not work for you?