ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Abandon of the non-throwing version of C++ client API
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2017 15:47:19 GMT
Hi Igor,

My C++ experience is based only on error code methods. This is why I
thought that exceptions based approach is unrelated to C++ at all.

I do remember we discussed all the pros and cons of these ways before.
Could you find that old discussion and share it here? I'm on a mobile now,
not easy to do on my own.

Denis