ignite-user mailing list archives

From Siva Annapareddy <siva.annapare...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 1.7.0 Session caching issue with update session attributes
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 18:24:19 GMT
We were using default set up for Web Sessions caching in Groovy
Application. No specific Ignite code except reading default-config.xml that
specifies :
Cache Name
Ignite Cluster IP Addresses to be discovered

Under Spring Security A session created is cached in Ignite JVMs. After
Authentication, a new session is created and Session gets updated. During
Session update, Application puts some Groovy objects in Session Object.
Groovy Object contains fields without types specified. Some of the types
seemed to have been implemented as LazyMap that is not serializable. Hence
the Session stored on Ignite JVMs are not updated. Next time Application
references the Session, it would not find necessary data in the Session
retrived from Ignite JVMs