ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <amashen...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Text query
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2017 09:13:30 GMT
Hi Anil,

Unfortunatelly, lucene index creation is hardcoded in Ignite and there is
no workaround here.
However you, are free to create a Jira ticket and propose a solution.

It looks like we should add ability to provide Lucene configuration within
Ignite CacheConfiguration, but I  wouldn't like to mix and have dependency
of foreign API.

Another way here is to implement your own IndexingSpi.

On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 2:59 AM, vkulichenko <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com>