ignite-user mailing list archives

From Lukas Lentner <kont...@lukaslentner.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: Rediscovery after Startup
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 01:54:15 GMT
I have 2 server nodes A and B. Because of my setup only B knows the IP address of A not vice-versa.
But B starts first. So while starting B tries to contact A (discovery) but does not reach
it.

Then after a while A becomes available. A does not know anything about B.

I wish now that B by itself tries to discover A again (as while starting). My experience is
that B just tries once at the beginning and not afterwards => How can I change this?

I wish that the discovery-process of node B goes on and on, but right now it stops after the
first fail and feels happy being alone...

----

Lukas Lentner, B. Sc.

St.-Cajetan-Straße 13
81669 München