ignite-user mailing list archives

From rishi007bansod <rishi007ban...@gmail.com>
Subject Get distributed query data from Ignite local caches in cluster
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2017 14:21:00 GMT
I have Ignite cache with name "IgniteCache" on each node in cluster(of 2
servers) with local mode enabled. Certain number of entries are loaded into
these local caches. Now, I have started separate client node which queries
data from this "IgniteCache" on cluster. But always when I query data, I am
getting null result(Instead of getting data from both server nodes)