ignite-user mailing list archives

From zshamrock <aliaksandr.kaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Affinity key backups mismatch (fix affinity key backups in cache configuration or set -DIGNITE_SKIP_CONFIGURATION_CONSISTENCY_CHECK=true system property
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2017 22:42:47 GMT
Ok, I found the cause of the issue. It was the mismatch between the Ignite

return Ignition.start(igniteConfiguration());

and ignite server running with XML configuration.

Which raises another question - how much in common in the configuration
Ignite client and Ignite server should have? And what would be the
consequences of not keeping them in sync?

As my Ignite server has extensive configuration for each of the cache used
with cachestore, eviction/expiry policies, etc. While my Ignite client
doesn't have anything related to the cache configuration at all, i.e. it is
simple like this:

    public IgniteConfiguration igniteConfiguration() {
        final IgniteConfiguration igniteConfiguration = new
        final AtomicConfiguration atomicConfiguration = new
AtomicConfiguration(); // 1
// 2
        igniteConfiguration.setAtomicConfiguration(atomicConfiguration); //
        igniteConfiguration.setMetricsLogFrequency(0); // 0 - to disable
        return igniteConfiguration;

(by adding lines 1-3 has helped to solve the issue describe in the topic of
this thread)