ignite-user mailing list archives

From Raja <yesitsal...@gmail.com>
Subject Geo Spatial queries
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2017 17:03:00 GMT
Hi,

I have been using Ignite to store Geo Spatial data, index it and query it.

Till now my need was only to query the data by a bounding box and Ignite has
been great for that type of need.

Please see the link below for example of bounding box query

https://www.gridgain.com/resources/blog/geospatial-queries-apache-ignite
<https://www.gridgain.com/resources/blog/geospatial-queries-apache-ignite>

Now I want to query the spatial data within a given radius of a geometry and
many other ways

Please see below for functions/methods PostGIS supports out of the box to
query spatial data

http://postgis.net/docs/reference.html
<http://postgis.net/docs/reference.html>

Wonder if ignite supports other ways of querying spatial data other than by
bounding box.

Appreciate if you can provide me a link to documentation or samples which
helps to understand different ways to query spatial data.

Thanking you
Raja