ignite-user mailing list archives

From Francesco <fran.arag...@gmail.com>
Subject Rest protocol not working - jetty server not starting
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2017 13:11:05 GMT
Good day everyone,

I'm posting here after several hours of rearches that didn't lead me to a
solution. I hope my english will be not too bad.

As specified in the subject I'm having problems using ignite rest api. I've
correctly copied ignite-rest-http folder in the parent directory (libs) and
when I start ignite.sh I'm able to reach http://host:8080/ignite?cmd=version
without problems.

My trubles start when I start my own script using ignite. I've added ignite
libs folder to my classpath, so if I've understand how it works, jetty
should start indipendently just as with ignite.sh script. But after ignite
is started I can't reach the same page of the previus exmple.

I've started my java script with verbose mode, and in my log file I only
have this:

[12:39:42,667][INFO][main][GridTcpRestProtocol] Command protocol
successfully started [name=TCP binary, host=/0.0.0.0, port=11211]

But Jetty log is missing, this is the reason I cannot reach the server.
What could be the problem? Why is Jetty not starting? Should I configure the
connection somewhere? Or specify some path?

Here is how I'm starting Ignite:

        IgniteConfiguration cfg = new IgniteConfiguration();
        ConnectorConfiguration cc = new ConnectorConfiguration();
        CacheConfiguration<String, Integer> cacheCfg = new
CacheConfiguration<>();
        cacheCfg.setName("traccia")
                .setIndexedTypes(String.class, Integer.class)
                .setCacheMode(CacheMode.PARTITIONED)
                .setAtomicityMode(CacheAtomicityMode.ATOMIC)
                .setEvictionPolicy(new LruEvictionPolicy(2000))
                .setBackups(1);

        cfg.setCacheConfiguration(cacheCfg);
        cfg.setConnectorConfiguration(cc);

        Ignite ignite = Ignition.start(cfg);