ignite-user mailing list archives

From minisoft_rm <minisoft...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: insert/update/delete issue in Version 1.8
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 16:56:15 GMT
Hi Denis, thank you. it works.

I manually... added these line... something like "

Set<String> keyFlds = new HashSet<>();
keyFlds.add("pk");
qryEntity.setKeyFields(keyFlds);

"

after that , no more exception there. I am wondering... so I reviewed the
"model" section of web console. it generates everything for us, right? and I
found it is a little strange...

in WEB CONSOLE:
     the auto generated code is "
     qryEntity.setKeyFields(new JdbcTypeField(Types.BIGINT, "PK",
long.class, "pk"));
"
in DOWNLOADED zip file, code is "
     type.setKeyFields(new JdbcTypeField(Types.BIGINT, "PK", long.class,
"pk"));
" the type is "JdbcType"... not the "qryEntity"

so is it a minor bug?

after that, May I ask one more question.... the update sql returns no more
exception, it is good. But, the data doesn't be udpated....in ignite and
Db... do you have any comments? thanks :-)