ignite-user mailing list archives

From hitendrapratap <hitendrapratapsingh.si...@target.com>
Subject How can we create a TOPIC Config?
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 04:03:37 GMT
I have small local cache(populate the cache when application starts). When I
will get an update for the same then I want to publish a updated message to
a topic. So now all the client and server will receive the updated message
as they were registered listener to that topic.
I am trying to configure the same like creating a topic config where i can
specify topic name and listener implementation?