ignite-user mailing list archives

From mark_balmer <mark.bal...@moodinternational.com>
Subject How to enable cache statistics in Visor
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 10:41:41 GMT
I've got a mixed platform cluster, i.e. java server nodes and .net client
nodes. I would like to enable cache statistics so I can view them using
Visor. However, i'm unsure how to enable them.

I can see in the documentation that is should be a case of setting
CacheConfiguration.EnableStatistics, but if I look at my CacheConfiguration
objects in Ingite.Net which is creating and loading the cache, I just dont
have the EnableStatistics property on the object.

Where does this flag get set?

Thanks