ignite-user mailing list archives

From zshamrock <aliaksandr.kaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Old AWS SDK version, why?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 19:14:20 GMT
Thank you for pointing to the Github discussion, Denis.

If I understood it correctly, it doesn't apply to my case (at least
according to my understanding of the topic). I've checked the expire
properties of the S3 objects, and they are not set:

Expiry Date: 	None
Expiration Rule: 	N/A

Also I run another services using the same IAM role, and I don't see similar
error happening for any of the other services in use.

Again, it still can be due to some IAM policy misconfiguration, but I would
like to try with the latest AWS SDK to be sure (as I expect S3 SDK should
handle instance profile token expiration by itself, which potentially it