ignite-user mailing list archives

From Kenan Dalley <kenan.dal...@gm.com>
Subject Re: Ignite with Cassandra questions / errors
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 15:01:24 GMT
This is what I remember reading in the docs as well.  However, I just ran the
DDLGenerator using my Cassandra-persistence-settings.xml file and the
following is what it generated.  So, either I don't have something set up
correctly for Ignite to recognize the Annotations, or there's a problem in
the DDLGenerator such that the Annotations are being ignored by it.  I'm
perfectly willing to accept that I've done something wrong.

DDL for keyspace/table from file:
resources/cassandra-persistence-settings.xml

create keyspace if not exists "dev_qlty"
with replication = {'class' : 'SimpleStrategy', 'replication_factor' : 3}
and durable_writes = true;

create table if not exists "dev_qlty"."HistoryResult"
(
 "algorithmname" text,
 "sessionid" text,
 "vin" text,
 "createdby" text,
 "modifiedby" text,
 "results" text,
 primary key (("algorithmname", "sessionid", "vin"))
)
with comment = 'Test table for Ignite/Cassandra connection' AND
read_repair_chance = 0.2;