ignite-user mailing list archives

From mark_balmer <mark.bal...@moodinternational.com>
Subject Re: Invalid message type: -84 error
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 13:01:22 GMT
An update on this, it seems I can only get the exception if I have the second
node in the cluster. If I just run the Java code against a single server
node it doesnt throw the error. However, it still takes a very long time to
connect.

Here is the output from the topology change in the console, it seems a bit
odd that its assigning 10 cpus for such a simple hello world operation!

[12:56:41] Topology snapshot [ver=6, servers=1, clients=0, CPUs=2,
heap=1.0GB]
[12:58:34] Topology snapshot [ver=7, servers=1, clients=1, CPUs=10,
heap=4.5GB]
[12:58:35] Topology snapshot [ver=8, servers=1, clients=0, CPUs=2,
heap=1.0GB]