ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: insert/update/delete issue in Version 1.8
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 22:38:15 GMT
Please double check this documentation section
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/dml#advanced-configuration <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/dml#advanced-configuration>

If you have your custom key with multiple fields then key’s fields must be separated from
value’s fields at the configuration level. The documentation section provides examples for
this.

—
Denis