ignite-user mailing list archives

From "Shawn Du" <shawn...@neulion.com.cn>
Subject 答复: how to increase CPU utilization to increase compute performance
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 10:42:52 GMT
This is the configuration. All just default.

<property name="discoverySpi">

            <bean class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi">

                <property name="ipFinder">

                    <bean class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.vm.TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder">

                        <property name="addresses">

                            <list>

                                <value>localhost:47500..47509</value>

                            </list>

                        </property>

                    </bean>

                </property>

            </bean>

        </property>

When running the job, both IO and CPU load are very low.

Now I am testing split less jobs. Also tune the publicThreadPoolSize.  It seems that splitting
less jobs has positive effect.

Tune the publicThreadPoolSize high has negative effect.  Please confirm and give suggestions.

Thanks

Shawn