ignite-user mailing list archives

From "smile" <honglipi...@qq.com>
Subject Re: when will extending C++ api be released ?
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2016 10:11:07 GMT
Hi, Igor Sapego,

    Thank you very much,  Hope the extending c++ api can be released as soon as possible!

发件人: "Igor Sapego";<isapego@gridgain.com>;
发送时间: 2016年12月6日(星期二) 晚上6:05
收件人: "user"<user@ignite.apache.org>;

主题: Re: when will extending C++ api be released ?

I'm currently working on the Invoke for the C++ client, though I'm not sure in whichrelease
it is going to be included. I believe eventually we are going to add other
features you have mentioned as well, but as far as I know no one from the community
is working on implementing them currently.

Best Regards,
Igor