ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pradeep Badiger <PradeepBadi...@fico.com>
Subject Binary Marshalling issue
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2016 13:26:49 GMT

I have an application which uses apache ignite cache in an embedded mode. On each GC cycle,
I am seeing lot of memory getting retained. Cache has around 10K entries and each entry is
an object containing a map of 500 entries. The key and value in the map within an object is
string of less than 20 bytes.

I see lot of time spent during the marshalling process when the cache entry is made.

Does ignite generate lot of short lived objects during the marshalling process? What would
cause lot of memory to be retained during each GC cycle?

Pradeep V.B.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary and intended solely
for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in
error please delete it immediately.

View raw message