ignite-user mailing list archives

From Igor Rudyak <irud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Cassandra AWS test framework
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2016 06:35:19 GMT
Hi Riccardo,

It looks rather strange, cause I updated all the obsolete paths in the
documentation. First of all - did you get
*ignite-cassandra-tests-<version>.zip* artifact inside
*modules/cassandra/store/target* folder after building project from the
source code?

If it didn't generate this artifact, than it's something wrong with you
build or you probably used such command *mvn install -Dmaven.test.skip=true* to
compile/package you distribution. The problem with
*-Dmaven.test.skip=true *flag
is that it completely skips all test artifacts creation (which you need).
Just use slightly another command like this *mvn install -DskipTests*. It
still skip running unit tests, but the main difference is that it creates
test artifacts.

Don't try to deploy without *bootstrap/aws/env.sh*, cause it's one of the
most critical scripts which all others scripts depends on - it simply will
not work without it.

Igor