ignite-user mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Not able to join cluster with Zookeeper based IP finder
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 07:10:07 GMT
I think it can work fine if along with incorrect addresses node also get
correct (means address that is listened to by Ignite on some host)
addresses on start.

AddressResolver should be used if you want to build topology having
different parts of it behind NAT, for example. If it is plain network, then
remove it, since it is misuse.

Ignite automatically picks unused port and propagates this info to the rest
of the cluster.

Thanks!
--
Yakov Zhdanov, Director R&D