ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexandr Kuramshin <ein.nsk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cache stopped
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2016 10:21:25 GMT
Hi Anil,

Right, you get stopping the node by the cause of segmentation.

Call chain:

org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.discovery.GridDiscoveryManager.DiscoveryWorker#onSegmentation
org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.discovery.GridDiscoveryManager#stopNode
org.apache.ignite.Ignition#stop(java.lang.String, boolean)

You could change IgniteConfiguration.setSegmentationPolicy()
to SegmentationPolicy.NOOP, so the node will not be stopped upon
segmentation (the default value is STOP).

But the better way is to deploy the kafka streamer as a node singleton [1],
and implement it as a service, which could be automatically stopped right
before node do.

[1] http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/docs/cluster-singletons

--
Thanks,