ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Performance with increase in node
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2016 05:36:57 GMT
Sam,

See below

> On Dec 9, 2016, at 11:24 AM, javastuff.sam@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Thank you Denis. Are you saying test application should not act as server
> node for Ignite and it should be client node?  it does not matter.

Most likely an application will connect to a cluster in the client mode, this is why I suggest
execute the benchmarking code in this mode.

> Regarding Yardstick, I had difficulty setting up no credential user to
> launch remote commands, so not able to make it fully functional. On other
> side results published does not provide comparative results for cluster
> topology size. I mean same test with Single node, 2 nodes, 4 nodes, like...
>
> Can anybody post such results here, if you have yardstick setup working?

Ignite community doesn’t provide or post any benchmarking results. However, GridGain that
is built on top of Ignite does it. You can spy the results and configuration from there
https://www.gridgain.com/resources/benchmarks/gridgain-benchmarks-results <https://www.gridgain.com/resources/benchmarks/gridgain-benchmarks-results>

—
Denis