ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Performance with increase in node
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2016 20:03:22 GMT
> Thanks Denis. Are you saying application in client mode is recommended
> architecture in terms of performance?

It’s recommended not in terms of performance but rather as how you should build your overall
Apache Ignite based architecture by using client nodes on an application side.

> I had looked at GridGain bench-marking results, but it does not provide
> comparative results to understand impact of adding/removing cache node.

I just pointed out to them to show how you can configure Yardstick. Once this is done you
can change size of your cluster.

—
Denis