ignite-user mailing list archives

From "steve.hostettler" <steve.hostett...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LoadCache Performance decreases with the size of the cache
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2016 15:50:04 GMT
Hello guys,

I finally understood what the "problem" is. With 20 millions of records, the
indexing time is very expensive. Is there a way, like for a database, to
disable indexing during load time and to re-enable it after loading?
I guess that rebalancing the b-trees (or whatever is used to implement the
indexes) is a costly operation to perform while the cache is loading.

To my understanding, indexes are declared in the cache config and directly
enabled.