ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite 1.6.0 suspected memory leak from DynamicCacheDescriptor
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2016 02:20:17 GMT
Tom,

I am not sure there is a memory leak at all because I have no idea what you
code is doing. I'm just guessing here, but without success so far. Looking
through code didn't give anything useful as well, it looks correct. So if
you need my help further, please provide something that will help me to
reproduce the issue. That's the only way for me to investigate this further.

-Val