ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to connect
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2016 00:26:03 GMT

It looks like you're not subscribed to the list. Please properly subscribe
to the mailing list so that the community can receive email notifications
for your messages. To subscribe, send empty email to
user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in the

As for the issue, are you sure you're using the correct config file? The
configuration looks correct and works fine for me. Actually, the log really
looks like you forgot to set the localPort property (when I remove it from
the XML, I get the same error, which is correct behavior).