ignite-user mailing list archives

From "rishireddy.bokka" <rishireddy.bo...@gmail.com>
Subject How to save odd number objects on one node and even number objects on another node
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2016 21:34:04 GMT
Hi Ignite Team,
I recently started using Ignite and seems very useful.
I am having 2 nodes(n1, n2) and I have like 100,000 objects (say Person
object)with keys as integers starting from 1 till 100,000 that should be
saved on both nodes.
I want 1,3,5,7,9....... person objects to be saved on node n1 and
2,4,6,8,........ person objects to be saved on node n2.
Is it possible to achieve this using partitioned cache mode? If yes could
you please let me know how?