ignite-user mailing list archives

From juanavelez <jsjunkemai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server/Client Nodes and classes
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2016 15:10:26 GMT
Hi Val,

Thanks for the reply. I am a bit confused.

1. If there is a Server and Client separation and in the Server there is a
configuration for CacheStore, you are saying that the Client of a
Transactional Cache will still execute (on the client) the CacheStore
operations? if so, what happens if the clients don't have the same
privileges/access to the underlying CacheStore as the Server?

2. I ran a test. A 1-node Server with a Partitioned Transactional Cache with
a CacheStore that prints out the arguments for each of the load/write
operations of the CacheStore. I started a Client whose ignite configuration
is the same as the server except the CacheStore information for the cache is
missing. I also made sure that the Client's classpath had the classes from
the CacheStore. The Client starts fine and I was able to put data in the
cache. I was expecting to see messages on the Server from the CacheStore
operations but I see none. Is this expected?

Thanks - J