ignite-user mailing list archives

From "javastuff.sam@gmail.com" <javastuff....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance with increase in node
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 19:24:57 GMT
Thank you Denis. Are you saying test application should not act as server
node for Ignite and it should be client node?  it does not matter.

Regarding Yardstick, I had difficulty setting up no credential user to
launch remote commands, so not able to make it fully functional. On other
side results published does not provide comparative results for cluster
topology size. I mean same test with Single node, 2 nodes, 4 nodes, like...

Can anybody post such results here, if you have yardstick setup working?

-Sam