ignite-user mailing list archives

From "javastuff.sam@gmail.com" <javastuff....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance with increase in node
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2016 19:02:19 GMT
Actual application is multiple machines and various threads doing get and
put. As a simple test which can provide average get and put time, I tried
attached test program.

Tried same program on multiple physical machines (each with 48 CPU, 40GB
Ram) and see similar behavior.

To rule out network latency, tried same on single physical machine (48 CPU,
40GB Ram) and see similar behavior.

Anybody faced this?
How are others using it? (single cache server or multiple nodes)
Are there any configurations which I need to tweak?

-Sam